Notes: # 01-60-01
Length = 88'
Top and bottom photos by Joan Romer (1999) -
Middle photo by Ron Deak
On the campus of the University of West Alabama
Sumter Co - AL
The bridge originally crossed the Surcarnoochee
River on the main road from Livingston to York, in
1924 it was moved about 5 miles and continued to be
used until 1958. In 1971 the bridge was moved to
its current location.