The bridge was originally an open span bridge,
but was covered around 1900. The bridge was
fastened together with wooden pegs and is still
sturdy today. The bridge spans Lyles Creek and is
on the old Island Ford Road which was a old Indian
Built: in 1895 and restored in 1994.
About 2 miles east of Claremont,, and can be
reached by a marked foot trail. The trail is
located at Conner Park on old Hwy. US 70.